Wednesday 18 September 2013

Embossing with the new makey bakes mice.....

Hello all

I got my new Makey bakey mice CD rom from Crafter's Companion yesterday so got printing out and have made the card below.

It is all printed from the Christmas CD and from the new section on the CD "complete companions" which I find is wonderful, everything you need to make a card in once place.

So, here's how I did it.

I printed out the backing sheet, 2 matt and layer sheets, and the topper and sentiment sheet and cut out.

I then took some silver miri board and along with the 2 matt and layer sheets and the backing sheet, I embossed it all with the A4 snowflake embossalicious folder from Crafter's .

I then took an A3 piece of centura pearl card stock and folded to make an A4 card, and using my Collall all purpose glue I stuck the silver on the card, then the backing sheet, following by the 2 matt and layers (which I layered each on to embossed silver miri) and finally put the topper on the card which I raised with foam tape.  I embellished with ribbon and the sentiment and the odd gem or 10, and this is the result.

ta dah.....


Let me know if you like.....

TTFN - happy crafting till next time.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment