Sunday 15 September 2013

A Crafter's Christmas.....

Hello on this Autumn day - rain and dull - winters on its way.

I have been playing with my Crafter's Companion A4 embossing folder (Snowflakes) and Die-sire icicles die and Marianne Christmas tree die which I have embossed with embossalicious petite dots (6x6 folder).

I took an A4 card blank and folded into an A5 card, I matted with black card stock and took some centura pearl card stock and put in my A4 snowflake embossing folder from Crafter's Companion, I cut to size and layered onto the black card matt.  I took the Crafter's Companion Die-sire Icicles die and cut out of centura pearl card stock and attached with collall 3d glue gel to the top of the card.

I cut 3 tree's from the Marianne Christmas Tree Die and embossed using the Crafter's Companion 6x6 embossalicious petite dots embossing folder.  Again using the collall 3d glue gel I attached to the bottom of the card.  I took a Martha Stewart fence punch and punched a fence in black card and attached to the bottom of the card and finished with a sentiment.


I do love this card, and was fun to make.

TTFN

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment