Saturday 7 May 2016

expandable accordion card - crafters companion

Hello all,

I love this card, it is an expandable accordion card from Crafter's Companion,  I have used ivory centura pearl and brown as my base cards and have cut 4 in ivory centura pearl card and stuck together, I have used on the edge dies in gold around the brown card, I have used the holly overlay die and cut in gold miri card edged the 3 brown panels with this.

I mat and layered the centre panels with alternating ivory and brown (3 layers) and used tattered lace climbing rose dies on the corners on the ivory panels and used pansy die for the flowers in the centres of the ivory card and blossom fairy die cuts for the centre of the brown panels.

I love this card, you can make it as long as you like, you just add more accordion panels.




Please visit Crafter's Companion for the accordion card base and overlays (any much more), I have added the link to their website below.

http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/papercraft-c2141/die-cutting-c349/diesire-c1994/diesire-create-a-card-accordion-dies-c7334/create-a-card-accordion-overlay-dies-c7336

I have also used this card (accordion card) for stamping and have created fairy scenes using distress inks and fauna and fairy stamps.

I decorated both sides of the card so regardless of how it is stood, it is all decorated and stamped.  I used a variety of bases for the colours, on one I used distress inks, on the second I used pan pastels and on the third I used cosmic shimmer colour cloud blending inks then used fauna stamps around the top bottom and sides, and fairy and verse stamps in the centre panels.

I kept these as a standard 1 fold card, but again they can be as long as you like - it is your creation and imagination.







Happy crafting, TTFN.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment