Sunday 8 September 2013

Embossing with Crafter's Companion embossing folders.

Hello,

I thought I would play with my Crafter's Companion Snowman kit.

Using the aeroplane die cut decoupage, I cut an A4 background piece of card in half (A5) again from the Snowman kit, and scored at 2 cm, 4 cm, 61/2 cm, 9 cm, 12 cm and 15 cm and mountain and valley folded.  I then stuck the aeroplane on to the middle step of the folder card so it looks like it is flying.

I then took a piece of acetate and using my ebosser, I put the acetate into my A4 snowflake embossing folder (again from Crafter's Companion) and embossed the acetate.  I then folded in half and stuck to the front and back of the stepper card creating a window over the plane.  I added a ribbon and sentiment to the bottom front of the card  and this is the end result.


I love playing with acetate.

TTFN Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment