Saturday 14 September 2013

a crafty afternoon.....

Hello all,

Well, though I would have a crafty afternoon - (between dying my hair - yet to see the results when I wash it off - wish me luck its a new colour).

I was asked to make a birthday card for a 50 year old male who is doing up a VW bug.

Using my cricut machine I cut "50" and "happy birthday" out of gold miri card and google image searched for a yellow VW bug.

I took a piece of A4 card stock and folded to A5, I matt and layered with gold miri and some yellow/white polka dot paper from my card stash and matt and layered the image of the VW bug on to gold miri and put the happy birthday and 50 on it and ta dah!!!!! this is what I ended up with.

Got to go and wash the dye off before mahogany turns bald.......

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment