Monday 2 September 2013

Christmas with Saturated Canary stamps.

Hello all,

Thought I would do a bit of Christmas stamping and this Saturated Canary stamp is called "Trimming the Tree" aptly named I think.....

I have made a doubled ended diamond card and decorated with die cut holly and snowflakes.

The stamped image I have used spectrum noir pens to colour and have used DR1,3,5,6 for the dress and shoes and IG1 for shadowing on the white front of the dress and the socks, FS1,3,4 and PP1 for skin and, TN 1,2,3 for hair with blender pen.

I have used jG4 for the tree with TN3 and EB4 for the base of the tree and stemp and DR2 for baubles on the tree and IB1 for the skirt of the tree.

Christmas has definitely started with a vengeance now.... got to do loads more.

Well, untill next time, happy crafting.  Speak soon,

Love Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment