Sunday 8 September 2013

Embossing..... it's Christmas!

Hello again,

I am in a Christmassy mood today so making Christmas cards - as you do in September..... well if you are a crafter you do.

I started with a 6 1/2 inch square card and a piece of 6 1/4 inch burgundy/red card.

I then took a  6 inch piece of core-dinations black magic card stock with a blue/grey inner core.  I embossed a Crafter's Companion  6 x 6 Santa's sledge embossing folder on the core-dinations card.

I matted the core-dinations embossed card onto the burgundy/red card, and wrapped a matching burgundy/red ribbon around the base.  I then attached to the base card.

I took a Marianne ribbon die with stamp and stamped and die cut a sentiment, I inked with tumbled glass distress ink and used Collall 3D glue gel to attached to the ribbon making a simple Christmas card.  I added a little glitter to the stars.


This is the end result.

Off to do another one now.

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment