Monday 9 September 2013

Embossing fun...

Hello all,

I have gotten my ebosser out again and done a bit more embossing.  I used the Craftwell Fanciful Flights A4 embossing folder which I brought from Crafter's Companion and cut a piece of A4 centura pearl card stock in half and put in each half of the embossing folder ensuring the embossing was on the pretty pearl side of the card (the embossing folder creates an A5 card - including the score line and butterflies on the inside).  I then took a shaded lilac distress ink and inked the A5 patterned piece of card stock and took pickled raspberry distress ink and inked the butterflies and cut them out.  I then sprayed all with Crafter's Companion pink iridescent glitter spray and a touch of multicolour glitter spray to the butterflies.

I took an A4 piece of centura pearl card and folded in half to make an A5 card blank, then took a piece of lilac card and matt and layered the embossed A5 piece of card on to this (I trimmed down slightly to allow for a border for lilac).

To this I randomily added added the cut out embossed butterflies and using the Crafter's Companion quilling die - blissful flower, and leaf 1, I added a beautiful red quilled flower which I sprayed with Crafter's Companion iridescent pink glitter spray and drew veins in the leaf using spectrum noir CG4.

I then used a pearl pen to create butterfly trails from the butterflies.

This is what I created.


I do love butterflies and quilled flowers.

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment