Tuesday 24 September 2013

A wedding anniversary card.......mine!

Hello all,

Well, it is my wedding anniversary on Sunday 29th September - we have been together 21 years now.  So I thought I should better make my hubby a wedding anniversary card, so what better to use than Crafter's Companion Party Paws stamps and rose quilling dies and rose embossalicious embossing folders and finally stamped on Neenah card stock and embossed card is centura pearl.

I have used a red card base and matted with black card, I embossed the centura pearl card using the embossalicious rose embossing folder and used spun sugar distress ink to go over the embossed roses, then layered on the black card stock.

I stamped a party paws cute image on neenah card stock and two sentiments, I then coloured with my spectrum noir pens, for Party paws, I decided to use all greys and used IG1,3,4,5,7,8,9 for party paws and DR5 for the heart and then glitter and glue for the "stripes", I used black card for the quilling and quilled 2 strips of roses and 2 stamens and rolled together and sprayed with Crafter's Companion pink glitter spray and die cut a leaf again in black and again sprayed with the same pink glitter spray.

I then die cut my sentiments and party paws image using a spellbinders shaped die and run IG2 round the edge of the party paws image to give an illusion of matting.

I hope my hubby will like it xx


Well, happy crafting till next time.

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment