Monday 31 March 2014

New dies...... Shoes and bags!

Hello all,

Well, I have been to the NEC last week and brought loads of lovely crafting goodies...... don't tell the hubby!

I fancies some lovely new dies and saw these shoes and handbags and fell in love with them and imagined so many things I could do with them.

One idea I came up with immediately was to use another new die - Happy Birthday and some black card and red miri card on a white card base.

I die cut the shoes and bags and the happy birthday,

I folded an A4 card in half to make an A5 landscape card and matt and layered red miri and black card to the top and bottom (different heights) and added the bags and shoes and the happy birthday.

This is what I created.





TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment