Wednesday 5 March 2014

Crafter's Companion LOVE Card.....

Hello all,

I love Makey Bakey Mice and had to have a play with making this card when I saw it on the disc, this was hubby's valentines card.

From the Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice CD I printed out the 2 love word sheets which also includes the decoupage, I added blue polka dot ribbon and liquid pearl drops and a bit of glitter.  And the end result was lovely.


INSTRUCTIONS - this is how I made it.

Using the love word sheets, cut out all elements from both sheets of card.  Using a hole punch, line up the 4 pieces of word card and punch out the holes (marked with a white solid circle) on the letter card.

Stick the cut out letters over the corresponding letters on the word card, I then traced round each letter with a glitter glue and added liquid pearls in the letters to make them stand out more.

I cut out all the toppers and again glittered, and decorated the word sheets with all the toppers and extra liquid pearls

Using the blue polka dot ribbon, I tied this through the holes into a bow (before I added the ribbon, I glued the edges together for extra strength).

Lovely!!!

Hubby was very impressed.
                                                                                              




Happy Crafting

TTFN

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment