Tuesday 18 March 2014

Corpse Bride Wedding Card.....

Hello

Well, I must admit, I did enjoy making this card.

I was asked to make a "Dark" wedding card, so I though what better than corpse bridge as a base and black and white.

I started with an A3 piece of card to make an A4 card blank, I matt and layered with silver miri board and a grey scale backing paper, I then googled an image of corpse bridge and printed out and added glitter  - it is a wedding card after all.

I them punched out some  hearts using a martha stewart heart punch and used for decoration, I die cut a large black heart and a smaller white one with a sentiment and attached gems to the corners and a lovely big black and white polka dot ribbon to the top.

And this is the finished result.



TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment