Wednesday 2 April 2014

weeping willow tree card.....

Hello,

Following on from all the new dies that I brought from the NEC last week, (with my co-conspirator - Ann) there is another card below that I made.


I brought a weeping willow tree die, and a beautiful ornate fence dies and a grass/flowers die for the bottom of the page.  I came up with the idea of a step card and put the fence on to acetate and cut it out and stuck on the small first step, then die cut the grass/flowers and inked through the die with distress inks and stuck this over the fence die on the first step.

I die cut two weeping willow trees and stencilled through the die with brown and green distress ink, I stuck one on the back step of the card and the other to the back of the acetate fence overhanging the fence.

TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment