Monday 3 March 2014

Diamond/Triangle Shaped Card...

Hello all,

I was playing with a piece of card stock and came up this this card shape.

I folder a card into a gate fold card and then cut the corners of top left and right side, making the side triangle shaped and the inside diamond shaped.

To make this card the same as I have made it you will need:


1 X A4 WHITE CARD
1 X A5 GOLD MIRI CARD
1 X 8X8 PATTERNED PAPER - I used My Craft Studio backing paper
1 X SENTIMENT TOPPER 
1 X 2 FLOWER TOPPERS - I used My Craft Studio flower toppers

You will also need:  
Glue / tape foam pads for sticking
Score board
Trimmer
Scissors


INSTRUCTIONS

I used my A4 white card as a base card, fold into a gate fold  card and trim the top left and right corners off (making sure they are equal) I used the following measurements to make the card- full A4 length  x 6 inches high on top points and 3 ½ inches high on low points – score at 2 ½ and 4 inches from both long ends.

Once scored and cut this is your base card.  I used the gold miri as a matt layer and then layered the patterned paper on to this.

I added the sentiment to the inside and the flower toppers to the outside and this is the end result.

TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment