Monday 10 March 2014

Mother's Day.....

Hello all,

Well, Mother's day is coming around again and what to do this year......

I though I would go down the personal route and make special personalised things and give a goodie box of items, bubble bath, moisturiser, hand made items, scarf, DVD's, picture frame, all packed in a special hand made box.

My first project was knitting and I have knitted my Mom a cute red and black fashion scarf with sliver threads through it.

It was the first time I have knitted this this wool and it was easier than I imagined..... after I got used to it.

Secondly, I made made a personalised card for her, I used the Katy Sue Fabulous Fashions CD and created a window card following the instructions on the disc.  I had to add ribbon and gems and pearls and glitter - it would be rude not to.

And this is the end result......





More to follow soon.

TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment