Thursday 29 August 2013

Saturated Canary Stamp - Vampire Rose - made into a card....

Hello again,

Following on from yesterdays post regarding colouring in Vampire Rose in three different colour ways, attached below is a card made up from another colour variation of Vampire Rose - this time in bright colours.

I have coloured her mainly in reds, (Spectrum Noir pens) I stamped on neenah card stock with tuxedo black memento ink, I have used DR2, 4, 6 for the hair, and DR1, 2, 4, 5 for the dress and stockings and CR1, 3 for the underslip and stockings, FS1,2,4 and PP1 for the skin and IG1 for the shoe/socks and IG7, 8 for the shoes.

I did a little matting and layering using my Go Create scalloped oval and circle dies (making my own card blank for the XL scalloped circle dies) then added a bit of ribbon and some hand made flowers using a tonic flower punch and a Martha Stewart leaf punch.  I love this card.

Well, I had better go and get some sleep now so I can be fresh for crafting tomorrow.

Happy Crafting - TTFN,

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment