Friday 30 August 2013

It's the weekend - why does a short week feel like a very long week - its now craft time!

Hello again

Well, for a short week (4 day working week due to the Bank Holiday) it feels like a very long week indeed.  Still, it's finally time for crafting now.

I am still on the Vampire Rose theme (Saturated Canary Little Darling Stamps), and have made a card out of one of the Vampire Rose images that I coloured in earlier this week.

This image was coloured in with my Spectrum Noir pens and I used grey shades again,this time I used BG1-BG10 and the blender pen for the dress and stockings and IG7, 8, 9 for her hair and IG1,3,5 for her shoes and over shoe socks.  Skin was FS1,2,4 with a hint of PP1 for cheeks and DR4 for red lips.

I decorated with some lovely die cuts of border and swirls and a quilled flower from Crafter's Companion Die-sire Small Rose dies and a leaf die.  All in black/grey and white.  I am getting into my monotone quite well now.

I am seeing how many different colour ways I can colour one stamp, watch this space for more Vampire Rose images to come - you never know, I may change images soon!



Well, time to play again.  See you soon.

Happy crafting. TTFN.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment