Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hello again,

Well, summer seems to have come back a bit so felt the need to craft - well, there is always a reason to craft!

I was asked to create a design stand for small bottles of perfume for a candy store in pinks and blues, and this was my design.  Not bad for a first attempt - even if I do say so myself.




I was also asked to design Chocolate pizza boxes - for chocolate pizza's of course again in sweetie designs with a heart shaped window (so you can see the chocolate pizza).  I was very happy with the end results.

I used 16x16" centura pearl card stock and cut to 12" square and scored at 2" on all 4 sides and created a box base, (using the Crafters Companion box maker board) I then repeated for the box lid and stuck the two end flaps together to create a joined/hinged box for pizza ;-).


It was a challenge, but good fun.

Happy crafting till we speak again.

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment