Sunday 25 August 2013

elegant but simple card... using Creative Expression Stamps

Hello all

Been a little busy this morning using a Creative Expression stamp set, it is from the "Singles" range, Frames and Flourishes, Delicate Frame.  It is a beautiful frame stamps with an additional word stamp - warmest wishes.

I have used centura pearl to create a base card and gold miri board for matt and layering.  I have stamped onto neenah card stock with a clear ink pad and covered with enchanted gold embossing powder, then stamped warmest wishes into the centre of the frame and again embossed with enchanted gold embossing powder. I then cut this out and layered it on to gold miri and cut round this creating a matt and layer effect.

On another piece of neenah I inked half the stamp with clear ink and stamped on one side of the card and embossed with enchanted gold embossing powder, I repeated this for the other side of the card, then matted on to gold miri.  I then put this on the backing card, then put the smaller frame on top and decorated with a few gold gems.

This is the finished effect, simple but elegant and created with only with 1 stamp set a few gems, and some embossing powder.


 I am really pleased with the result of this card, inexpensive to make and can be used for multiple occasions.

Until the next post, happy crafting.

TTFN

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment