Wednesday 28 August 2013

A bit of colouring in..... Saturated Canary Stamp Vampire Rose.....

Hello all,

Did a bit of colouring in today - one stamp in three different colour ways. I picked Saturated Canary Vampire Rose stamp - well you can't beat a good vampire can you.

I coloured one in browns (sepia - ish but not quite) one in greys and one in a mixture of greys and limited colour.  I used Spectrum Noirs to colour in with and used all of the tan range, TN1 - TN9 in the first picture apart from the skin, where I used FS4,2,1 with a hint of PP1 for cheeks.

I used the same skin mix on all three stamps, but used BG1-BG10 for character 2 (again the whole range from hair to clothes). and finally on character 2, used IG7,8,9 for shoes, stocking and dress and hair and LG2,3,4 for the dress.

Don't you just love stamping and colouring in - makes you feel good.

Happy crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment