Saturday 31 August 2013

more stamping and new colours for Vampire Rose......

Hello again,

Have coloured vampire rose in sepia ish colours, I have used TN1-8 for everything except skin FS1,3,4 and PP1 and hair DR5, GB8,9,10.

Matt and layered pretty flower paper onto brown core-dination card stock and die cut a pretty ornate frame for the stamped image a bit of ribbon, paper flowers and some gems finish off the card.

I am having so much fun playing with different colour ways, its good practice for colouring in ;-)

Who would have thought when I grew up I would still be colouring in.... And absolutely thoroughly enjoying myself doing it!  There must be some kid in all of us ;-) well, that's a bit deep for a Saturday afternoon!

On that note, have a good weekend all.

Happy crafting.

TTFN. Debs x



No comments:

Post a Comment