Monday 22 August 2016

Pop Up Box Car - Alternative - The Printable Craft Shop

Hello all,

Today I worked on my alternative card from The Printable Craft Shop, I used the following card kits.

Hello Sunshine Shadow Box Card
Purple and White Flower Topper Sheet
Butterfly Slider Card

You can purchase and down load these kits from The Printable Craft Shop - link below.

.www.printable-craftshop.com.

I started with the backing paper for Hello Sunshine (which you can print double sided or you can print two sheets and matt and layer - I recommend  at least 250 gsm card stock for this) and scored this at 7 cm, 14 cm, 21 cm, 28 cm and turned and scored at 12 cm.


 Using a 2nd sheet I created layers for the inside of the card which you would see folded over, for each small panel they are 7 x 12 cm and for long panel 7 x 21.5 cm and who thin strips (for the central panels inside the box card to hold your flowers) 10.5 x 2 cm.
 On your A4 scored sheet, cut down the top score lines to the 12 cm score line, the small panel which is left, again cut down to the 12 cm score line then cut this off.  I generally cut the corner at an angle so when you stick together you get a clean finish.

To make up the box, taken the small tab on the left side and stick to the inside of the right side, forming a box.


score the two thin panels at 1.5 cm from each end and stick inside the top of the box.


I printed out the topper sheets for Hello Sunshine and Purple and White Flower topper sheet and Butterfly slider card and cut into them and cut out all the flowers, the butterfly and the tags an oval topper.  I used these to decorate my pop up box by sticking the flowers to the two central panels we added earlier.





I stick these to the inside panels, sides and back of the pop up box card.  Giving you the finished card below.






Beautiful for any occasion.

Please join me for my next project - coming soon.

TTFN, Happy Crafting.

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment