Friday 19 August 2016

Perfect Roses Asymmetrical Card - The Printable Craft Shop

hello all,

My 2nd project for The Printable Craft Shop is a lovely card with beautiful roses, it is such a pretty card.

www.printable-craftshop.com.

I started by printing out all elements needed from The Printable Craft Shop on good quality card stock, I chose 250 gsm card to give me a solid base.




 I cut all the elements out and scored where indicated by the red line.


Using the base card, I lined the inside with the oval/side panel topper sheet, and the inside left with the matching patterned paper.
 I added the matching topper to the front of the car and layered up the decoupage elements.
 I added glitter to finish.

Using the envelope printed elements, cut these out and score where indicated by the red lines.




Stick the side and bottom flaps down and your envelope is complete.

Thank you for looking.  Please look out for my next project - coming soon.

TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment