Friday 19 August 2016

Hello Sunshine Shadow Box Card - The Printable Craft Shop

Hello all,

Today  I have been working on projects from The Printable Craft Shop.

www.printable-craftshop.com.

I started with a kit called Hello Sunshine - with today's weather being rain - it brings a hint of sunshine and happiness to the day and I love the bright colours.

I started by printing out all elements, cut them out and scored where shown.


I cut out the aperture from the front of the card.

On the card elements score and fold the side panels, add the decoupage elements to the flowers and stick both en side panels together to form a card.

This is the finished card with the decoupage added to the inside and the front of the card.

This is the envelope, cut out both parts and score and stick bottom and two side panels to the front of the envelope and it is complete.



I finished off by adding glitter to both the card and evelope.

This is a very versatile card and can be used for multiple occasions.

Happy Crafting.  Keep an eye out for the next project.

TTFN

Debs x





No comments:

Post a Comment