Friday 19 August 2016

Butterfly Side Slider Fold Card - The Printable Craft Shop

Hello again,

It's my third project of the day for The Printable Craft Shop, this time I am using the Butterfly Side Slider Fold Card kit which you can purchase and down load from The Printable Craft Shop.

www.printable-craftshop.com.

It is such a summery card, so cheerful.

I started by printing out all elements on to good quality 250 gsm card stock to give it a sturdy base.

This is the topper sheet.

 This is the base card and slider element.

I ct out all elements and cut out the tabs where indicated on the card and toppers.
 I then started to layer up all elements onto the card, the large topper on to the inside of the card, the front of the card is folded back and I have stuck the two pieces of the slider tabs together to form a double sided slider and stuck this behind the front fold back of the card an through the cut out tab on the front of the card through to the inside of the car and layered a butterfly on this so it is raised off the card and appears to be flying.

I stuck the oval topper on to the front of the card and finished with the two tags in the top left corner and added glitter and pearl drops in the corners.




I hope you like this.  All items can be purchased from The Printable Craft Shop.

The next project will be combining this kit, along with Hello Sunshine kit and the Perfect Roses Asymmetrical kit and finally the purple and white flower toppers - I will be making a stunning card using elements of all 4 of these kits.

TTFN, Happy Crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment