Friday 19 August 2016

Perfect Roses Asymmetrical Card - Alternative Version - The Printable Craft Shop

Hello again,

I have been playing with the card base, topper and insert sheet from this card kit from The Printable Craft Shop,

www.printable-craftshop.com.

I love this design and pattern, the colours are vibrant and so pretty.

I have used the card base, topper sheet and the insert sheet and have made a detachable bookmark card - with a perforated section so you can tear off the book mark and keep it and use it.

I started by printing off the sheets I wanted to use on 200 gsm card stock and used a piece of white card stock 300 gsm as a base.  I cut this down to 16 3/4 cm high and scored the width so I had a 17 12 cm back panel and shorted front panel so you can see the book mark element of the card.

I cut out all elements from the insert sheet and cut off the blue panel on the right hand side to use on the reverse of the card, the middle panel I used as an insert for the inside of the card, and the panel on the left to put on the reverse of the front panel so it was decorated also.
 I cut out all elements from the topper sheet, the decoupage for the front of the card the blue border strip for the inside book mark.
 I cut off the flower panel section and put the rest aside to use on a future project.
This is the front of the card showing the flower panel with decoupaged elements and the book mark on the right side.
 I have added glitter and liquid pears to show butterfly trails down the card.

 The inside of the card has a lovely oval panel so you can write your sentiments and the tear off book mark is on the right.
 The book mark section is perforated for easy removal.
 The back of the card is decorated so the book mark is double sided and the patterned panel is used for decorating the rest of the back panel.

Once the book mark is removed the card still remains a full card as the front and back will line up perfectly so can still be displayed as a card whilst you are using your book mark separately.

I love this card and it is so easy to make and looks stunning.

TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment