Thursday 19 May 2016

The Printable Craft Shop - Men's Cards - Never Ending card turned into a Man's overall card with tools - video tutorial.... my first one.

Hello,

I blogged how to make this card yesterday so please visit my previous blog on how to make the original never ending card - as it is designed, and also how I made this alternative card - the man's overall card.

I have decided to take it a step further and video how I have made this, so you can see it in real time and exactly how I measure (or not measure as the case is for me!) and how I make each stage of the card.

Everything is available from The Printable Craft Store and if you want to make either the traditional never end card or the man's overall card, you would need to purchase the never ending card kit to make this.

Their website is: www.printable-craftshop.com. 

You will need to print out the the following:

1 x backing paper
1 x topper sheet

You will need:
1 x A4 white card
1 x A5 black card
small piece silver card (and buckle die or punch)
Foam pads
Tape/glue

This is what you will be making:


Below, I will be attaching a video of exactly how I have made this step by step, you can see this being made in real time and you can pause me - definitely a benefit :-)  I have pre cut out the tools to save you watching me cut out 6 tools.

This is my very first video project (and no pre-runs or practices before hand) so hopefully it is clear and concise and you will find it useful - any mistakes are all my own :-)

I will be doing more of this as it was fun to do and hopefully very helpful if you want to copy this project.

Video - the video is too big to attach to this blog so I have attached to You Tube and attached the link below for you to view.  Simply click on the link below to view the video.

https://youtu.be/QR02XfVN9Xg

As you can see from the video's I am a bit of a tidy/neat freak and do tend to clean up as I go along :-)

I will be posting more card making video's going forwards so please keep an eye out.

Until next time, happy crafting.  TTFN.

Debs x



No comments:

Post a Comment