Monday 9 May 2016

Crafter's Companion create card die and quilling dies

Hello all,

I am using two of my favourite dies from Crafter's Companion, a 6x6 create a card die and various quilling dies, I have also used Centura Pearl snow white card stock.

I stated with an 8x8 card base and matted silver miri card to it, I then trimmed down a piece of centura pearl snow white card stock to 7 1/2cm and cut a create a card die in the centre, then layered this to the base card.

Using the quilling dies, I create 3 flowers in cream, pink and lilac and sprayed them with Crafter's Companion spray adhesive and dipped in glitter and using collall glue gel, I stuck these to the centre of the card.  I punched various leaves and fauna and stuck these around the flowers and finished with a couple of die cut swirls.

I have made quite a few of these cards now and they are my favourite so far and look wonderful



Happy crafting, TTFN.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment