Monday 9 May 2016

Crafter's Companion Quilling Flower Dies - new creation

Hello all,

I knew once I had gotten the quilling dies out I wouldn't be able to stop playing with them.

I had a little undecorated trinket box that I though looked a little plain...... it doesn't now :-)

I decided I wanted different colour flowers, so I used Crafter's Companion quilling dies to make three different flowers, and used spectrum noir pens to colour them, I used HB1, PP4 and LY3 for the three colours.  Once I had coloured them, I rolled them up into the flowers and sprayed them with Crafter's Companion spray adhesive and dipped them into glitter.

I stuck these to the top of the box and added different leaves, butterflies and dragonflies and using a small flower punch, I made some small roses and inked the edges.

Its a bit random but loved making it and it is definitely not plain now.



Happy Crafting, TTFN.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment