Saturday 25 June 2016

Perfectly and Incandescently Happy Wedding Card - The Printable Craft Shop

Hello again,

I am working on the next project for The Printable Craft Shop, the theme is weddings and I am working with "perfectly and incandescently happy upright diamond fold card" which you can purchase from their page.   www.printable-craftshop.com.

I started with the following pages.

envelope
backing paper
topper sheet
diamond fold card sheet



I then cut out and scored all elements, and folded the envelope.






On the reverse of the diamond fold card I stuck the triangle in place.  And made up the stepper topper to stick on the front of the card.




I folded in base card and stuck the topper to the front of the card.  This is the finished card with the envelope.







Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting, until next time.

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment