Sunday 28 June 2015

Rosette Step Card

Hello,

Me again, The second card I made this weekend is a step card.  

I started with centura pearl card in ivory and scored along the width 3 cm in and 3 cm wide from the bottom, I did his on both sides, and again at 6 cm up till 3 cm wide, I then folded these score lines in for mountain and valley folds, I put the front and back corners together which showed me where the rest of the folds fall naturally, I then scored and folded this lines.

I matt and layered gold and ivory card stock on to all panels, and added printed sentiments to the side panels along with pearls.

For the main image, I created a rosette, I cut a piece of gold card stock 3 cm x 30 cm and score along it at 1 cm intervals, and mountain and valley folded these.  I joined both ends together and stuck die cut scalloped circle to front and back in gold to secure, I then printed "Pearl" on centura pearl ivory card stock and die cut in a slightly smaller scalloped circle and put in the centre of the rosette, again I added pearls to this, finally I cut two tails for the rosette and stuck to the back of the rosette and stuck the rosette to the front of the card, I printed and die cut a sentiment and added to the inside of the card  - and this is the finished result.




TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs x


No comments:

Post a Comment