Sunday 28 June 2015

Bags and Shoes Card

Hello again,

Well, I have had a lovely crafting weekend, and have made some fun cards, which a lovely lady asked me for.  The first card is a wiper card - without the wiper element.

I took 2 pieces of centura pearl white card and scored at 5 cm and at 9 cm from both long ends.  I trimmed the width to 16 cm.  I die cut two edge-ability sentiments at each end of the front piece of card.  On the back piece of card, I cut out two dark purple pieces of card 16 cm x 5 cm and stuck them to the two ends of the back piece of card, I then stuck the two ends of the front and back pieces of cards together, and opened the 2nd score lines into mountain folds, which then causes a box like effect for the card.

Using Robert Addams shoes and bags dies, I die cut various colours of bags and shoes, and using the backing paper from Robert Addams website for the shoes (a display stand effect) I cut this to size and layered on to the dark purple card and put on the front of my card, I added bags and shoes.

To finish I printed a verse and die cut this and stuck to the back of the card.

This is the finished result.





TTFN

Happy crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment