Sunday, 10 August 2014

Tiddly Inks Christmas Skater Wryn

Hello again,

I am in the swing on all things Christmas now, I have brought a lovely new digi stamp from Tiddly Ink Stamps, they are so nice and so easy to colour in.  The image I have used for this card is Skater Wryn.  You can get Tiddly Inks stamps from the website below.

www.tiddlyinks.com

I started with an 8x8 card blank, and embossed a piece of centura pearl card with the Crafter's Companion A4 embossing folder, I then trimmed to 7.5 inches.

I took a piece of silver miri card and trimmed to 7.75 inches.

I matted the silver onto the white base card, then matted the snow white centural pearl embossed card on top of the silver card.

Using the Spellbinder poinsettia die, I die cut and inked (with fired brick distress ink through the die) 2 poinsettia's and some holly (inked with forest moss distress ink through the die).  I added Pin Flair liquid pearls, red for the holly berries and white for the centre of the poinsettia's.

I coloured Skater Wryn with the following Spectrum Noir colours:

Hair GB7, GB9, EB3
Skin FS 1, FS3, FS4, PP1
Clothes DR5, DR6, DR7
Skates BG5, BG7

I cut out my image and added glitter where the fir is on her dress and hat and skates.

I shaped and placed Skater Wryn in the centre of my card and placed a poinsettia and holly in top left and bottom right corners, and finally using Marianne Design Collectables I die cut the message frame and stamped "Let it snow" in the die cut, using Momento ink.

I then designed my own insert and placed inside the card to finish.

This is an entry for the design team call.

Hope you like it.

Happy Crafting, TTFN,

Debs xx