Sunday 10 August 2014

Tiddly Inks Christmas Skater Wryn

Hello again,

I am in the swing on all things Christmas now, I have brought a lovely new digi stamp from Tiddly Ink Stamps, they are so nice and so easy to colour in.  The image I have used for this card is Skater Wryn.  You can get Tiddly Inks stamps from the website below.

www.tiddlyinks.com

I started with an 8x8 card blank, and embossed a piece of centura pearl card with the Crafter's Companion A4 embossing folder, I then trimmed to 7.5 inches.

I took a piece of silver miri card and trimmed to 7.75 inches.

I matted the silver onto the white base card, then matted the snow white centural pearl embossed card on top of the silver card.

Using the Spellbinder poinsettia die, I die cut and inked (with fired brick distress ink through the die) 2 poinsettia's and some holly (inked with forest moss distress ink through the die).  I added Pin Flair liquid pearls, red for the holly berries and white for the centre of the poinsettia's.

I coloured Skater Wryn with the following Spectrum Noir colours:

Hair GB7, GB9, EB3
Skin FS 1, FS3, FS4, PP1
Clothes DR5, DR6, DR7
Skates BG5, BG7

I cut out my image and added glitter where the fir is on her dress and hat and skates.

I shaped and placed Skater Wryn in the centre of my card and placed a poinsettia and holly in top left and bottom right corners, and finally using Marianne Design Collectables I die cut the message frame and stamped "Let it snow" in the die cut, using Momento ink.

I then designed my own insert and placed inside the card to finish.

This is an entry for the design team call.

Hope you like it.

Happy Crafting, TTFN,

Debs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment