Sunday 17 August 2014

Acetate Flower Card

Hello all,

I decided to make an 8x8 acetate flower card, I started with an 8x8 white card blank, and printed some backing papers, inserts and toppers from Jem's Designs Petals and Wings CD rom, I printed two copies of the topper so I could create decoupage, I matt and layered gold miri and a background paper on the front of the card, I took the topper and matt on to gold miri card and added the decoupage, I tend took a piece of acetate 3 cm too long and scored at 1cm from each end and wrapped round the topper and stuck to the centre of the card.

On the inside I stuck an insert and a picture of the topper and on the back of the card, I finished with another topper.

I liked this card so much I made a couple of them.

Hope you like it too.





TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment