Wednesday 6 August 2014

Engagement card 2.....

hello again,

well, they loved the engagement card so much they wanted another, same picture, same colours...... but needs to look different - who can't resist a challenge.

Again I started with an 8x8 base card and matt and layered in silver miri card and black card.

I cut a matt and layer from black card and from silver miri card, a circle and a larger scalloped circle.

I took the photo of the ring into My Craft Studio graphics programme and created a shadow image and put the text over the top, so you could still see the picture as a ghost image behind the sentiment.  I then dded this to the topper after cutting into a circle.

I added a ribbon bar from silver miri card and black card and added gems, I added the topper to the right side of the card and added gems round the scalloped frame.

I added a ribbon and hand made a red rose which I added to the ribbon.

For the inside, on the right side insert, I put a small picture of the right, and on the left the sentiment.

And this is the end result.  The same but different.




TTFN

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment