Wednesday 6 August 2014

handbag card

Hello all,

I decided I enjoy the black and white theme of cards, so came up with the idea of doing a shaped card - a handbag shaped card.

Using Jem's Designs Petals and Flowers CD I printed out backing paper and butterfly toppers.

I started with an A4 piece of black card folded in half and drew a bag shape and cut it out, I then drew round this in silver miri card and trimmed slightly smaller to create a matt, then again with the backing paper to create a layer.

I drew round the top of the bag and created a clasp in sliver and backing paper both for the back and front of the bag and finally created two handles again for the front and back of the bag.

I cut out the butterflies and glittered them and added to the bag and added gems for stud fastenings and finally added a punched/stamped flower front Tonic punch and stamp set and added embossing power to emboss it.

Below is a picture of the front and back of the card.



It will be a future project at our workshops.

TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment