Tuesday 10 February 2015

A bit of colouring in..... with Crafter's Companion.

Hello all,

Following a hard day at work I love nothing better than coming home and going to my craft room to stamp a beautiful image and spent time colouring it in.... it is so relaxing.

Well, I decided to stamp and colour a Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat stamp.

I started with a piece of 16 x 16 Centura Pearl card and trimmed in half to make an 8 x 8 card base.  I matted with gold matt card and layered with a background paper from the Scruffy Little Cat CD (from Crafter's Companion) on to the  gold card,  Before sticking down the background paper I added a cream ribbon and bow at the bottom of the card and added a butterfly gem to the centre of the bow.

I added 3 heart gems on top right and bottom left to bling it up a little and a sentiment and gem on the right top corner and finished with another single gem on the left bottom corner.

I die cut a topper from a piece of Neenah stamping card (from Crafter's Companion), using black momento ink I stamped the character on to the topper card I had just die cut.

I decided to colour in using my Spectrum Noir pens and I went red for the dress and used DR2, 5, 6, 7 and added EB3 for the eye colour.  For the skin I used FS1, 2, 3, 4 and PP1 and added DR2 for the lips

For the hair I used, TN2, 3, GB3, 4, 7 and finished the perfume bottle off with TN1, 2 and CR2.

I gently dusted round the edge of the stamped die cut topper with scattered straw distress ink to give the edges a hint of colour and finished with a matching insert.

I love this card.  Plus it is my hair colour ;-)




Happy Crafting.

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment