Saturday 8 February 2014

Scuba diving bear card....... and fishes!

Hello all,

It's been a while since I last blogged a project, so I thought I ought to start again and do one now.

The project I completed was a birthday card, for someone who keeps cold water fish, so I started out with two cards 1 8x8 and 1 8x4 which I joined together to make a large step card.

Using Debbi Moore's Sports Bears CD I printed out some backing paper of fishes swimming and also shrunk down a picture of a scuba diving bear and printed that also for the card.

I used Google Images to find a picture of a fish tank I liked and printed this out to use.

I typed a sentiment into Microsoft Word and printed out ready to matt and layer onto the card.

I cover the front 2 steps of the card with the fishes paper, then stuck the picture of the fish tank to the shorter step and put the scuba diving bear on the back step and layered the sentiment onto black card and attached in the opposite corner to the scuba diving bear.

I finished this card off with glossy accents and highlighted the scuba diving bears goggles and breathing mask, the air bubbles in the fish tank and on the backing paper and finally I added bubbles to the sentiment.

And this is the end result.  Ta Dah!!!!




TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment