Sunday 16 February 2014

clean and simple.....

Hello all,

I have created the card below using Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl card as a base card and using the Crafter's Companion Frou Frou stamp and sentiment and some beautiful border dies from Crafter's Companion, I have kept it very simple by putting 4 die cut black borders around the edges of the white 8 x 8 card to create a beautiful surround/frame for the card.

I stamped the Frou Frou sentiments and cut out and shaped the ends into mock ribbon edges and placed in the top left corner along with an organza polka dot black and white ribbon tied into a large bow.

I then stamped my chosen Frou Frou image and coloured using spectrum Noir pens:
Hair - GB3, GB5,CT4
Skin - FS4,3,2,1, PP1
Dress - CR6,4,PP2, BLENDER
Shoes - CR6
Parasol - LG3, GB3
Glass - I covered with glossy accents

I then cut the stamped image out and put on the  right side of the card.  A clean and simple but elegant card.

Now, which friend should I give this one to......... who likes a glass of wine or 3!

I am linking this project to the make it crafty blog for their design team challenge.  Good luck everyone.

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/news/new-team-design-team-call?news

TTFN

Until next time happy crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment