Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Boxing Day..... 2012

Hello All,

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and didn't eat too much...... I seem to have so much left over food..... I think I shopped for 50 people not 5!  Still, time to start the diet in January - once all the food has gone ;-))

Well, I have been busy this week, I have been making jewellery and cards ready for next year, trying to get a head start on the year.

I am demoing at Osborne's, on  Saturday 5th January I am at the Harborne Store and on Sunday 6th January I am at the Sheldon stores.  I am using the new do-crafts ranges, chronology, vintages times and the capsule collection.  I have made a few samples and attached pictures below:













Whoops - I still manage to get some the wrong way round despite saving them to the computer the right way round...... technology is out to get me!

I even think I over fed the cats and dog at Christmas..... mind you, I think they were very happy, but slept all afternoon with very full tummies.




Well, that is all for now, going to curl up on the sofa and what some more Christmas movies and enjoy my time off work - it is way too short!

Well, Happy New Year to all.

Love Debs xx

Visit my website for demo dates. www.thecarddemon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment