Sunday 30 December 2012

Got my grove back ......

Hello all,

After having a couple of craftless days and no idea's I have finally spent the day crafting..... what a relief!  thought my get up and go and already got up and gone!

I have spend the day making gift boxes for jewellery (when I get round to making the jewellery - I will be making Shamballa bracelets, pandora style bracelets, charm bracelets, handbag charms, floating necklaces, ear rings, watches - to name a few things) - I have so many idea's for crafting this year - 2013 I mean.

I have batch made some cards for work - using foiled card blanks, and stamped and coloured images that I have stamped and coloured in over the past few months and put in a box ready to use in the future - well folks, the future is now and they are used!

What do you think?  All coloured in with Spectrum Noirs as usual and stamped with Momento ink and have used neenah card stock - as usual.



























And here is my very first shamballa bracelet...... I am so proud of it.




Pandora style bracelets next, then charm bracelets, just waiting for all my stuff to arrive from EBAY - typical Internet shopping on Christmas Eve then having to wait for everything to arrive so I can play, still - gives me something to look forward to.

Well, I need to find a home for the 12 gift boxes I have made for the jewellery I intend to make and sell.

Well, suppose I had better think about what is for tea......

Have fun all and happy new year

Love Debs xx

www.thecarddemon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment