Sunday 16 December 2012

Card Making Workshop dates for 2013

Hello all

Thought it was about time I got round to blogging again - I am really not very good at this and keep forgetting to blog...... naughty me.

I thought I would put a list of my card making workshop dates on here for 2013 - all at William Lenches Truest, Quinton, Bham (opposite the Punch Bowl Pub) from 10am - 12pm on Sundays.  Everybody is welcome and I cater for all levels of crafters from absolute beginner to advanced crafter.


The Card Demon – Debbie Roberts – 
Workshop Dates for 2013 at Lenches Trust, Quinton 10am - 12pm.


15th September
29th September
20th October
10th November
24th November
8th December

I have been very creative lately and have been designing new projects to do for each workshop - I have had quiet a few creative moments - normally about 3am in the morning and can't sleep!  Still, if it works don't knock it.

I have been doing a little jewellery making.... here is a watch I created for a  present for some one and made the box to match.


Below are some pictures of cards and projects I have done - 50 shades was very popular......


You can't beat a good old fashioned penny slider card......










I aim to start to updating my blog regularly and also start to put pictures and instructions on here of how to do certain projects each month - a new one each month for you to copy and create new things.  That is my plan.....  

Well, off to update my website now - www.thecarddemon.com - if you fancy popping along to have a look there are loads more pictures of cards on there.

Until next time.  Happy Crafting.

Love Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment