Thursday 1 January 2015

Tiddly Inks Digi Stamps - HALLOWEEN.....

Hello,

I though I would share with you a halloween card I made for halloween 2014 using the Tiddly Inks Digi Stamp - Happy Mummy Day - it is perfect for the cards I wanted to make.

I started with an A4 sheet of card and scored and folded into an A5 portrait card, I matt with silver miri card.  I downloaded an "eerie scene" from Make It Crafty, and coloured using Spectrum Noir pens, fence EB8,6,5,3, pumpkins OR3,2,1,TN4, for the mummy, I shaded the bandages with IG1 and IB1 and the face FS3,2,1.  I cut out the mummy.  On the background I used pan pastels to give an eerie night scene, I did some in reds/purples shades and some in greys/blues shades, the good thing with pan pastels you can blend in the colours really well together and get some lovely effects.  I layered this on to the silver miri card.

To go to the Tiddly Inks website to see what images they have please follow the link below:

www.tiddlyinks.com

The Tiddly Inks facebook fan page address is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tiddlyinksstamps/





This is an entry for the DT call.

Happy Crafting, TTFN.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment