Saturday 12 July 2014

pop up box card - baby

Hello all,

Well, its Saturday and the day to have a lie in, but no, 6am I am wide awake ...... so, what better way to start the day than crafting.

so, thought I would get a head on my projects.

The first one I made is a box card, but for a baby girl, I used a pram die cut, and my cricut to cut out nappy pins, hearts, words etc.

The instructions and measurements for this card is:

Take an A4 piece of card and score along the width at 7cm, 14cm, 21cm and 28cm, turn and score down the length at 12cm,

cut down the top score lines (the smaller section) and fold each score line, fold into the box shape and stick the end piece to the inside of the first piece and trim of the end top section.

I have matt and layered in pink textured card and used a pink polka dot ribbon and some butterflies and staggered the words with pink and silver.

The lovely thing about these cards is that you can make any type, wedding, engagement, anniversary, baby, birthday, floral, gardening, men's hobbies and so on and on and on.....






TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment