Saturday 12 July 2014

decorated gift bags

Hello all,

The second project I have completed this morning is a decorated gift bag.

This is a lovely cream gift bag I brought from Country Baskets, but thought I could add a few things to jazz it up a little, I stamped and coloured a lovely Wee Stamp character, I stamped and coloured my own background paper and distress inked the edges, and matt and layered on to gold miri card, I did the same again with a piece of white paper which I distress inked to match the top piece of background paper and staggered them on to the front of the bag, I die cut a gold branch and a fence which I coloured in, I finished with pearl dots and ribbon.

We will be doing this project at a workshop later this year.



TTFN, happy crafting.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment