Monday 25 February 2013

a little bit of crafting.....

Well hello again.

Felt a bit crafty over the weekend and had a birthday card to make, so what better than sorting through my crafters companion stuff and coming up with this......  this is how I did it:

I used centura pearl card for the base and used my extra large scalloped circle die to create a card blank.  I then cut out the next size down on the scalloped circle die to create a pink matt (centura pearl pastel collection card), I stamped a cute image from the Strawberry Kisses range on to neenah card stock and coloured using my spectrum noir pens, keeping the colours soft.  I finished the card with some liquid pearls on every scallop on the pink card and a matching ribbon and finally used small circle epiphany punch to create the name and age.  Inside is a matching insert printed from the Strawberry Kisses CD and cut to fit
using the same size scalloped circle dies as I used for the pink matt.

Beautiful.

TTFN Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment