Saturday 14 March 2015

Every girl needs a princess....

Hello all,

I was asked to make a door plaque for a special little princess called Hana who had been ill and needed a cheering up.

I started by using the go kreate large scalloped circle die (approx 8x8 inches) and cut 350 gsm card.  I then created a princess castle back ground with Princess Hana's Room text on it,  from my craft studio "fairytale" CD printed out embellishments from the same disk - a princess, a glass slipper and a princess carriage.

I used an 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 circle die (go kreate) and cut red glitter card then used the 7 1/2
by 7 1/2 scalloped die to cut the background paper.

I took a piece of bright pink ribbon about 1 inch wide and stuck this to the back layer of  my plaque I then stuck the glitter card to this, ensuring the ribbon was firmly attached between the card base and the glitter card, and finally stuck the back ground image on top of the glitter card.

I then cut out the princess, carriage and slipper images and stuck this to the plaque.

I further embellished with butterflies, liquid pearls and gems.

And this is the finished result.




TTFN

Happy Crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment