Sunday 15 September 2013

Hello again,

2nd Card today using Crafter's Companion A4 snowflake embossing folded and die-sire corner swirls (Sorry I can't remember the proper name - but they are lovely).  I used one of the spellbinders snow men and a Martha Steward fence punch and a sentiment.  And this is what I made.


I took a piece of A4 centura pearl card and folded into an A5 card.  I matted with black card stock and took a piece of A4 centura pearl card and cut in to A5 and embossed with the A4 snowflake embossing folder from Crafter's Companion.  I then layered onto the card.

I die cut two corner swirls and used Spellbinders MR and MRS Snowman Die (again brought from Crafter's Companion) and just used MR, and stuck him to black card and put in on the corner of my base card and put a fence around him and finished with a greeting which I matted on to black again to keep the black and white theme.

The snow man does look a little scary........ but overall a good card. ;-)


TTFN

Debs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment