Thursday 7 August 2014

Tiddly Inks Design Call.....

Hello all,

I have decided to enter the Tiddly Inks Design Team Call - why - because I love their stamps, they are so cute and versatile, and for those of you who know me, I started crafting as a stamper and still love it now, you can't beat a bit of stamping and colouring to make your day feel bright, its wonderful to see the images grow before your eyes.

Please go to the following website for Tiddly Ink Stamps: www.tiddlyinks.com.

So this is how I made the card.

I started with an 8x8 card blank, and matted silver miri card and topped with Crafter's Companion SWALK Winter Cheer backing paper which I printed from the CD.  I used a quickie glue pen and added glitter to the snowflake background.

I also cut a length of silver miri card and a slightly narrower length of snowflake backing paper and matt the paper on to the silver miri card to make a ribbon border across the bottom of the card.

Using a die, I cut a bunting in red to go across the corner of the card.

I used My Craft Studio Embellishment Attic to print out some poinsettia's and glittered and added liquid pearl drops and layered on top of each other to create two poinsettia's embellishments.

I used the Tiddly Inks Willow the Christmas Fairy as my image as I think she is so cute and so versatile to use.  I coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pens in traditional Christmas colours, reds DR6,5,3,2, but fancied blue boots BT8,7,4 and skin, FS4,3,2, PP1 and hair LY3,2,1,TN2,1, the wings I used PP2,1 and blender pen and finally the sack full of presents I used TN3,2,1.

Using  a quickie glue pen, I added holographic glitter to her hat, dress and wings to give her sparkle.

I then used a die frame to cut her out and used tumbled glass Distress Inks to shade around the edge of the die cut topper to make her pop.

I really love this image and can think of so many more ways of colouring her and using her on cards.


I hope you like my interpretation of this image.

Happy Crafting

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment