Friday 27 September 2013

Creative Expressions "August" Competition Entry

Hello all,

The competition for Creative Expressions is Autumn, so below is my entry.



This is how I did it.....

I have used Creative Expression stamps (Create a Scene Trees and Church) to create this card.  I stamped (using Momento rich cocoa ink) the tree image from the Church set as my focal point and used one of the smaller foliage stamps at the base of the tree, I then die cut and matt and layered onto orange core-dinations card stock and gold matt mirri card.  I created my own background paper using the branch stamp from the tree stamp set and used first and second stamped impressions to give a feeling of depth, I then used antique linen distress ink to colour the image and added some glitter to the background.  I then matted and layered onto orange core-dinations card stock and gold matt mirri card and put on my base card.  I finished the card off with some ribbon and gems and some stamped leaves again from Creative Expressions Seasonal Flora and coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and cut out and clear inked/embossed the leaves and placed around the bottom of the card.

Other than the picture being sideways, I love this card, it is so simplistic but was great fun to make.

TTFN

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment